Originally posted by Amy Claussen on December 1, 2014
What is WorkFlowy?
- An online app for organizing notes, making lists, brainstorming ideas, group projects, and more.
- Create items and sub-lists that collapse and expand.
- Tag items for follow up using the # or @ symbol.
- Share lists with team members and give them editing rights (or not).
- Keyboard shortcuts appear on the left hand side of your WorkFlowy document.
- Create a free account at https://workflowy.com/
Check out this super short demo!
Here is a screenshot of my WorkFlowy document.
How much does this cost?
- The free version allows you to create 1000 WorkFlowy items per month. If you tell people about WorkFlowy you get 250 more monthly items.
- WorkFlowy Pro gets you unlimited items and other fun stuff.
- It costs $4.99 per month or $49 per year.
- For more details check out the WorkFlowy Blog: http://blog.workflowy.com/