About the workshop
Attend the Research Project Management Workshop to gain project management skills while learning about time-saving tools and little-known resources that will streamline your work.
Taught by expert trainers from the Libraries, this half-day workshop is designed for:
- Research coordinators
- Any research support staff who work closely with Principal Investigators
What: Research Project Management Workshop
When: Thursday, May 28, 9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Where: Online via Zoom. Registered participants will receive a Zoom invitation via email.
Free to U of MN faculty, staff, and students. Registration required.
The project management workshop will cover the following topics:
Searching for Information
- Find peer-reviewed literature in the major biomedical & health sciences databases.
- Explore tools for locating specialized information such as data and statistics.
- Learn how a citation manager, such as EndNote, can organize your team’s information in a systematic and interoperable way.
- Learn data management skills, including how to:
- map project workflows,
- collaborate with team members, and
- preserve and share project data
For more information, contact Dawn Hackman, Medical School Librarian.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 612-626-9856